Wednesday, August 26

Mt. Hood

Hey gang!  As I sit here on the flanks of Mt. Hood where the bus crew camped last night I can't help but think how beautiful this place is and how fortunate we've been to find such a rad camp area and such a rad mountain all around!  For those of you who get kicks from snowboarding, this is the mountain!  You can ride all year round!  
Thanks to Alex and Mark for letting us stay in Portland for a few nights, what a stellar city!  I think I speak for all of us when I say Portland is one of the coolest cities in the world.  So far.....  Next stop, Boise.  Enjoy the pics


Kitchen jam session in Portland
The crew with Zonay, Mark and Waylan...the dog
Great close-up Steeze!
Mt. Hood from our campsite
Fire-side jam session with neighboring camper


1 comment:

JJ said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTzai1cs-Mk&feature=player_embedded


Much Love, JJ

See you kids back in Colorado. How is the trip goin?